|Corporate Lending Scheme utilising client's own pension scheme:|
- Pension led funding vehicle utilising the value of a client's existing pension plans to release capital into their business.
- Ability to back your own business and at the same time enhance pension values.
- Fully HMRC and FSA compliant.
- Raise capital for any reason.
- Alternative to traditional bank funding and can be more cost effective.
- Utilises untapped intellectual property value within your business.
- Minimum pension fund of £50k required.
Unutilised Capital Allowances:
- Flexible loan terms and structures.
- Specialist service to identify and value the untapped capital allowances within your commercial property assets.
- Factories, industrial units, offices, retail units (any commercial property can qualify).
- Allowances identified are within the structure of the building and as such most accountants are not able to identify them and claim the resultant tax benefits.
- Allowances can amount to 25% of the purchase price of the property and provide valuable additional tax relief. In most cases our clients receive an immediate tax rebate following completion of the report process.
- Free initial review of your property to establish potential allowances.